[BLT] Wharton repeater

Christopher Boone CBoone@Earthlink.Net
Wed, 11 Feb 2004 00:25:03 -0600

John WA5EUJ was part of it I think......I know he was involved with one
rptr down there but I am not sure if it was that freq or another 145..

Check with him...he is good at QRZ...I USED to have John's email address
but cannot find it...

Tell him I said hi! Its been a few years since we chatted...(he met me
through my work on the Dewalt machines when I did maintenance on 28/88
and 444.6 back in '92..he and Byron W5LGQ, who was trustee of the
machines at the time, are old friends)

--
All outgoing/incoming mail scanned by Norton AntiVirus!
For ANYONE on the net, they should have an uptodate AV program!!