[HQRP] FW-Message from Tom Blackwell

Glen Reid k5fx@flash.net
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 19:03:27 -0600

For those of you who have not seen it, here is a very comprehensive
message on HB 1148 and HB1492 from Tom Blackwell the ARRL State
Government Liaison for North Texas Section.  It is full of good email
addresses and phone numbers.

In spite of the information posted on the ARRL Web Page there is no
reason to think these bills have exempted amateur radio, it may happen,
but it hasn't happened yet.

It is no time to stop the emails and letters.

Thanks for your help.

gr

--
GLEN REID
...in the beautiful hill country of TEXAS...

"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its
limits"
---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information