[HQRP] Fund Raiser??

K5BDZ@aol.com K5BDZ@aol.com
Sat, 24 Feb 2001 11:24:57 EST

OK   Y'all
Does the club want to have a fund raiser?  I've got 2 or 3 boxes of old
manuals, including at least one full box of old Heathkit manuals, that can be
sold on the net for prices ranging from $7 to $18 each...minimum....plus
shipping.
Good fund raiser, quick money...and think of all the kits -or club test
equipment (L/C Meter IIB for example!!) the club members can buy for projects!
How hard is it?  I've sold everything I've put on the net in days!  Including
80 NE602's in just three days!!  Can't be too hard now can it?

The boxes are in my new garage...in NW Houston, near Compaq.

Bill K5BDZ
---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information