[HQRP] Fwd: ArkieCon Pre-Registraton

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Fri, 02 Mar 2001 14:43:29 -0500

Gang,

I'm pre-registering the following folks, signed up for the Arkiecon trip.

Ed Manuel, N5EM
George Pierce, W5GFP
Ted Kell, N3TED
John Moore, KK5NU
Howard Leverenz, AC5VF
Mark Janzer, K5MGJ

Consider it done for you.

Ed, N5EM

>Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 16:43:22 -0600
>Sender: owner-qrp-l@Lehigh.EDU
>From: "Jay Bromley" <w5jay@alltel.net>
>To: "Low Power Amateur Radio Discussion" <qrp-l@Lehigh.EDU>
>Subject: ArkieCon Pre-Registraton
>
>Gang hi,
>It is pre-registration time for ArkieCon.  Why do this?  Well you get a neat
>collectable QRP badge from Jerry Parker that you can wear during the Hamfest
>and QRP forums.  Please send your first name, last
>name, and call sign to Jerry at:
>jparker@fix.net
>
>You get QRP badge at  the forums and you don't have stay for the open house,
>but trust me you will want to, so make plans to stay the night, Nick.
>
>Please let us know if you are staying for Open House Saturday night because
>the eats are on us.  It is of course a non-formal/fun affair, grin!  Besides
>Doug
>will probably be wearing his shorts and we wouldn't want to make him feel
>stupid,
>that seems to be my job these days, right Tony?
>
>Everyone is welcome to attend the ArkieCon QRP Forums (their FREE) and
>Saturday's Open House (it's FREE also)!
>
>73 de w5jay..
>
>Please pass this on to others you know are coming, but not on the list.

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information