[HQRP] Re: HQRP 2N2/40 kit parts

ted kell tedkell@ev1.net
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 20:29:10 -0600

3/21/01 7:56:19 AM, "Janzer, Mark" <MJanzer@arcadis-us.com> wrote:

>Sorry about that, I'll never compare to Doug Hendricks.

Mark,  I'd like you to get off that right now. NOBODY, you, me, or all of us together can compare to
Doug.  He is on a different plane than the rest of us.  You, however, did IMHO one hell of a job in
keeping track of what we had, and then figuring out what we still needed and then making it happen.
I thank you for all of your efforts.  Now, lets get these things made.

Ted

>Mark, K5MGJ

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information