[HQRP] Next Meeting - CHANGE!

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Sun, 10 Jun 2001 18:40:43 -0500

Gang,

I was informed just before Hamcomm by W5GFP that the bank whose Community
Room we have been using is withdrawing there support of the Community - at
least they are not going to continue to allow us to use the room on
Saturday morning.

If there are no better suggestions in the next couple of days (and I would
WELCOME your input on a new place) - then I'll host the next meeting on
June 16th at my home.

Ed, N5EM

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information