[HQRP] June 16 Meeting Details

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Wed, 13 Jun 2001 16:45:01 -0500

Gang,

As you know, we lost our site.  So, for the June meeting (until we have a
chance to get a new location for the long haul) I'd like to offer to host
the HQRP meeting.

Directions to N5EM:

I live three (3) blocks from the corner of Richmond Ave. and the 610 Loop,
just across the Loop from the Galleria.

To get to my house, get on Richmond.

One block EAST of the 610 Loop is Vossdale.  Go NORTH on Vossdale for 2
blocks to Shetland Lane.

My house is on the Northeast corner of Vossdale and Shetland.  Please park
on Shetland Lane (I got pictures to prove you don't want to park on Vossdale).

Address is 4734 Shetland.  I'll be monitoring 146.52 direct.  My house is
in a bad spot for handheld access to the 146.700 repeater we normally use.

See you at 9am or so.  There is really good BBQ two blocks down the street
at Vossdale and Richmond (Luling City Market) if folks want to grab lunch
following the meeting.

See you there.

Ed, N5EM
n5em@amsat.org

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information