[HQRP] July 21st Meeting Location

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Wed, 11 Jul 2001 15:26:09 -0500

Gang,

Since things are still working with the Arboretum folks, I have a
suggestions for our July meeting.

My conference room at Fujitsu is available.  This is where we have the
monthly ATV meeting.  It's on the 9th floor of the Coastal Bank Building,
corner of Bering and Westheimer (one block west of Chimney Rock).  You can
park in the garage for free and would have to sign in at the security desk.

Other suggestions are welcome.  Let me know quickly so we can decide and
get the greatest advance notice out.

Ed, N5EM

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information