[HQRP] Re: July Meeting

Janzer, Mark MJanzer@arcadis-us.com
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 08:09:04 -0600

Called the Arboretum this morning, and they may be able to fit us in, this
Saturday.
No promises, yet, though.

Stay tuned. I'll know later today after I get back to the office.

Mark, K5MGJ

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Manuel (N5EM) [mailto:n5em@flash.net]
Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2001 9:36 PM
To: hqrp@stevens.com
Subject: [HQRP] July Meeting

Gang,

I'm going to have to work this weekend - no escaping it.  I cannot host or
attend the Saturday meeting.

Therefore, unless a volunteer steps forward, we'll have to cancel the July
meeting and plan to meet in August at the Arboretum.

Sorry - I'm sure you know it wasn't MY idea.

Ed, N5EM

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information
---