[HQRP] Need a Palm

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Fri, 07 Sep 2001 09:22:50 -0500

Folks,

Did one of those dumb things us older folks occassionally do.  Got
distracted, laid my Palm V down on a table and walked away for 5
minutes.  Gone when I went back.

Anybody out there have an old one they don't use any more?  Palm III would
be great.  Let me know how much you want for it.

Until I actually GET a new job, I'm trying not to buy any new toys - but
this thing has become indispensible in keeping me organized.

Might even have something to trade.  SWL-30 kit maybe?

Ed Manuel, N5EM	Houston, TX (Harris Co.) EL29
Houston QRP Club, Houston Amateur Television Society
http://www.n5em.com/	 n5em@amsat.org

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information