[HQRP] It's gotten awfully quiet around here...

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Sat, 10 Nov 2001 17:03:58 -0600

Yep.  Sure has.  Time to rattle things a bit.

Next Saturday is the next meeting of the HQRP Club.  November 17, 9am at
the Houston Arboretum.

Program will be about using Antenna Modeling software.  I will show my
faltering beginnings and I'm expecting Ron Sparks - AG5RS to be there and
talk about his experiences.  Anybody else?  Come on!  Someone out there can
talk for 10 minutes on something they have done with this.

Also, at this time, no one has volunteered to bring a VGA projector to use
with notebook computers.  If you have one, please sing out and let us know
- other wise, we'll just crowd around the tiny computers and make do.

Lunch afterwards for those who can stay.  We could go back to Fuddruckers
but we are only a couple of minutes from Otto's BBQ if that interests the
group.

We'll have you loose and on your way back to the XYL for chores by 12 noon :-)

Check the website http://www.hqrp.stevens.com/ if you need directions to
the Arboretum.  They do know we're coming - right?

At 09:34 PM 11/9/01 -0600, you wrote:
>       Seems that there's been hardly any messages on this reflector
>lately.  I wonder why.
>                                                                73, Mark,
>KE5MY

Ed Manuel, N5EM	Houston, TX (Harris Co.) EL29
Houston QRP Club, Houston Amateur Television Society
http://www.n5em.com/	 n5em@amsat.org

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information