[HQRP] Antennas, etc. for sale

Rick Hiller rhiller@sysdev.com
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 08:22:54 -0600

Found a few items last night that I forgot to take to the flea market sale.

Cushcraft D3W Dipole  12,17,30 meter rotatable dipole  excellent shape    $150

Cushcraft R7 vertical  40 thru 10 meter vertical  excellent shape  $125

Daiwa  CN-410M  (mobile type) Cross needle SWR and power meter  3.5 to 150
MHz.  15 and 150 watt scales  $35

MFJ 4125  13.8 Volt 25 Amp "switching" type DC power supply  110 or 220 V
input.  Excellent, small  light weight unit  $60

E-mail or call me with questions.  I am in Southwest Houston -- Sharpstown

Thanks...Rick...W5RH

rhiller@sysdev.com
713-266-5667  work  OK to call
713-774-5102  home

Rick Hiller.....W5RH
Houston, Texas

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information