[HQRP] Fwd: OT: PC Data Acquisition bargain

Ed Manuel edmanuel@directvinternet.com
Thu, 28 Feb 2002 07:46:38 -0600

This one had enough general interest I'm forwarding it.  If you possibly
are interested in data logging with your PC - check it out - almost one of
those things you order just in case you ever need it considering the price!

Ed, N5EM

>Subject: OT: PC Data Acquisition bargain
>

>If anyone is interested in Data Acquisition with their PC... I ran into
>a bargain (at Nasa Tech Briefs) from Dataq
><http://www.dataq.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/ntb/?E+scstore>... a 4
>channel PC-based Serial Data Acquisition instrument; complete with
>WinDaq/Lite waveform recording software and WinDaq Waveform Browser
>playback and analysis software. All for $12.95 in onesies!!!
>
>Also, a "CABL-6 is an interface cable that has a four-and-a-half-foot
>length and features a 9-pin D-type female connector on one end and a
>9-pin D-type male connector on the other.  Instead of directly
>connecting the DI-194 to the host instrument, CABL-6 can be used between
>them to allow more input signal accessibility and convenience" is
>available separately for $4.95 .
>
>73  Ed Tanton  N4XY  <n4xy@arrl.net>
>
>Ed Tanton  N4XY
>189 Pioneer Trail
>Marietta, GA  30068-3466
>
>website:   http://www.n4xy.com
>
>All emails <IN> & <OUT> checked by
>Norton AntiVirus with AutoProtect
>
>LM: ARRL  QCWA  AMSAT & INDEXA;
>SEDXC  NCDXA    GACW   QRP-ARCI
>OK-QRP  QRP-L #758  K2 (FT) #00057

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information

Send e-mail to 'dave@stevens.com' to contact a list administrator