[HQRP] Re: Fwd: ***********************FW: [specials] FB-61-101

Ted Kell tedkell@ev1.net
Fri, 21 Jun 2002 22:10:48 -0500

According to the Amidon folder, a 101 bead is .138 OD .051 ID .128 Length  .128 all in inches.  Single hole.
Interpolating betweene lines of the Amidon charts, I would guess that the Al is about 65  Wideband Freq is 10 to 200
MHz.  Resonant Circuit Freq .2 to 10 MHz  Attenuation RF Noise 200 to 1000 MHz

Their description of type 61 is

Material 61 (u-125) A nickel-zinc material.  Moderate temperature stability and high 'Q' for frequencise 0.2 MHz to 15
MHz.  Also commonly used for wideband transformers up to 200 MHz.

I _thought_ these would be the type you stuff in to cut sperious oscillation.  Have I missed the boat here?

I'm going to Scout summer camp on Sunday and will not be able to query Tracy about my interperation until 7/1.  If
anyone else would like to ask him or knows more about these, please let me / us know.

I had thought that a houndred or so would be nice, bthspping cost killed that idea.

N3Ted

6/21/02 7:53:57 AM, "MacAllister, Andrew [FRCO/HOU]"  <Andrew.MacAllister@EmersonProcess.com> wrote:

>Ted,
>
>What's the specs on these ferrite beads? Freq, size, etc.
>
>Andy

---