[HQRP] This month's QRP club meeting

Ed Manuel emanuel@datacomdesign.com
Thu, 11 Jul 2002 08:43:38 -0500

OK, the general sentiment seems to be to move the monthly meeting of the
Houston QRP Club to Saturday, July 13th instead of the 20th.

Mark - can you confirm whether we can use the Arboretum classroom?

Ken - are you able to make this date and show your 2N2-40?  (Yes, Ken
FINISHED his and made his first contact! Way to go, Ken).

I know that George will be at Scout Camp so he's out.  Ron will be at the
Road Runners Microwave Group meeting in Austin.  ( I'm planning to be there
as well).

More to follow as soon as we know where the meeting will be held.

Ed Manuel, N5EM

At 08:37 AM 7/11/02 -0500, you wrote:
>Looks like most folks have no problem with the meeting for this weekend.
>This is the end of the swim season meets for me, so although I vote for now
>(I will likely go to TX City on the 20th), I can't guarantee attendance, but
>would surely miss it if it was on the 20th.
>
>Andy W5ACM
>AO-7 Club of the 21st Century

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information

Send e-mail to 'dave@stevens.com' to contact a list administrator