[HQRP] FOR SALE - RCA 40673 Dual-Gate MOSFETs

MacAllister, Andrew [EPM/HOU] Andrew.MacAllister@EmersonProcess.com
Thu, 6 May 2004 22:29:27 -0500

All I really wanted was a few of the things to use in some fun semi-vintage
QRP rigs, but that's not what I ended up with...

If you need some original RCA 40673 Dual-Gate MOSFETs, for now or later, let
me know.  I will have them with me at the HQRP meeting on Saturday.  They
have become rather rare these days.  Check the price at Dan's Small Parts.
I will be selling some of my cache for $1.50 each, FOB the HQRP meeting.
This is within pennies (actually 3 cents) of what I paid via eBay, but I
KNOW I can get my $$ back easily via smaller lot sales.  You get first shot
before I put the excess back on the block.

72 de Andy W5ACM
ARCI #6911