FW: [HQRP] May 8, 2004 Meeting Photos HAVE BEEN POSTED!

MacAllister, Andrew [EPM/HOU] Andrew.MacAllister@EmersonProcess.com
Sat, 29 May 2004 22:16:27 -0500

The best stuff ends up at the HQRP Yahoogroups site...

-----Original Message-----
From: Andrew C. MacAllister
To: HQRP@yahoogroups.com
Sent: 5/29/2004 10:01 PM
Subject: [HQRP] May 8, 2004 Meeting Photos HAVE BEEN POSTED!

Greetings HQRP,

I have (finally) posted photos from the May 8, 2004 HQRP meeting.
Attendance was EXCELLENT with a total of 16, and a Super FISTS
presentation by Ron.  Don't forget the next HQRP meeting on June
13th.  We will be showing new and old QRP rigs and accessories, and
discussing plans for Field Day 2004 at Ron Spark's place in
Brookshire, Texas.

72 de Andy W5ACM
FISTS 10721

http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/ELTolB/TM