[HQRP] FW: [Homebuilt Tube Radios] CQ Magazine Transmitter Article

MacAllister, Andrew [EPM/HOU] Andrew.MacAllister@EmersonProcess.com
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 08:47:34 -0500

Could be an interesting article!
Watch for it.
I will...

72 de Andy W5ACM
Flying Pig #836

P.S.  Don't forget to check out the Flying Pig Sprint
Sunday Night 8-10PM http://fpqrp.com/fpqrprun.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Brian Carling [mailto:bcarling@cfl.rr.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 2004 6:27 AM
To: homebuilttuberadios@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Homebuilt Tube Radios] CQ Magazine Transmitter Article

CQ Magazine is coming out soon with an article by Dave Ingram
on building a 30m transmitter. If anyone wants to get a jump on the
project and order some 10 MHz crystals for the rig now, I have them.

I think it should be in the October issue...

10106, 10108, 10112, 10120 kHz are all available in FT243 holders.
They can also be supplied in HC-6/U or HC-49 holders.

See address below for details and for crystals on other ham bands.

73s - Brian, AF4K