[BLT] Heads Up! - BLT-20 Integration Meeting is in ONE WEEK!

MacAllister, Andrew [EPM/HOU] Andrew.MacAllister@EmersonProcess.com
Wed, 21 Jul 2004 09:26:51 -0500

Greetings Balloonatics!

The BLT-20 Integration Meeting is Only ONE Week Away!  Be sure that you have
your payload(s) ready to go!  We need to check weights, current consumption,
RF interaction, functionality, etc., AT THE MEETING!!  THIS IS IT!!

Those of you that are providing other support operations, there is only ONE
MONTH until the scheduled launch date.  At next week's meeting, we would
like to verify that everything is in place for repeater use during the
chase, trajectory predictions, weather watch, airport and hanger
availability, FAA contact, helium, balloons, and ground support.

To The Edge of Space!

Andy W5ACM
http://www.qsl.net/w5acm/ <http://www.qsl.net/w5acm/>

multipart/alternative