[BLT] BLT-20 Is Set For Saturday @ 10 AM!

richard allen rca@rcallen.com
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 09:15:43 -0500

Have the frequencies been posted somewhere yet?

Richard W5SXD

-----Original Message-----
From: blt-admin@stevens.com [mailto:blt-admin@stevens.com] On Behalf Of
MacAllister, Andrew [EPM/HOU]
Sent: Thursday, August 19, 2004 3:30 PM
To: 'blt@stevens.com'; 'hats@stevens.com'; 'hqrp@stevens.com';
'hqrp@yahoogroups.com'
Subject: [BLT] BLT-20 Is Set For Saturday @ 10 AM!

Greetings!

We had a "most interesting" Final Integration Meeting last night.  The
good news is that all of the pieces are coming together, but all is not
yet done. It looks like the Payload Decoration Party on Friday will once
again turn into a Final Final Integration Meeting!  There is a loose
connection between the camera and the 1255 MHz ATV transmitter.  The
primary-payload APRS transmitter has decided to QSY to 440.980 MHz.  We
hope it will stay there. There are still a LOT of wires to be tied down,
but it will be done!  We have more helium than ever before.  The "wing
glider" is Amazing.  If it survives pre-flight testing in Rosenberg, you
will be delighted with this beast.  We have backup 1200-gr balloons.
The folks at the Wharton Spaceport are ready for our arrival.  All of
the pieces to the puzzle are in place. We just have to apply a little
last-minute, quick-set epoxy, and Let It Go!

To The Edge of Space!

Andy W5ACM

BLT-20 - Saturday - August 21, 2004 - 10AM - Wharton Spaceport

http://www.qsl.net/w5acm/ <http://www.qsl.net/w5acm/>

--- StripMime Report -- processed MIME parts --- multipart/alternative
  text/html
---