[HQRP] 2N/240 project

Bill Stietenroth k5zty@juno.com
Sun, 4 Feb 2001 15:59:28 -0600

I have matched the crystals for the IF filters.  The frequencys ranged
from 4,915,338 to 428 in about 33 groups and they all showed very good
and uniform activity.  I have 23 sets of 3 matched to +/- 1hz.  I could
have maybe found one or two more sets but I ran out of baggies to put
them in so I quit.   We need some osc cryatals anyway.  I guess we can
sell the excess sets on the QRP-L  to prospective builders.

Bill, K5ZTY

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information