[HQRP] Re: 2N/240 project

Mark Janzer mjanzer@wsbc.com
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 08:24:10 -0600

I still have not uploaded the parts list status to Ed for web publication.
Real work and kids homework keeps getting in the way.  Hopefully will have
this completed this week.  As you collect components from "junk" boxes,
email a note to Ed, me or the reflector and I'll update the list.

Regards,
Mark, K5MGJ