[HQRP] 2n2/40 boards

Mark Janzer mjanzer@wsbc.com
Mon, 19 Feb 2001 13:40:58 -0600

Folks,

Suresh Jasani of Protoline, Inc. has generously donated a quantity of
one-sided FR-4 blank copper boards to the Houston QRP club for the 2N2-40
meter transceiver project.

The boards (about 20 of them) are various sizes and most are generally 6"
by 24".  There is probably enough for the main board and an enclosure, for
each of those participating!

Mr. Jasani gave me a tour of his facility and it is quite impressive. They
produce printed circuit boards for any project, quite a bit with SM
components, multilayer tracing, solder masking and hole drilling, from
computer drafted or camera ready designs.

The New Jersey 80 meter warbler folk could probably have benefited from Mr.
Jasani's operation.

Mr. Jasani remembers a fellow by the name of George (George Edwards,
K5VUU?) having been by a long time ago. Any recollections?

Contact me, via email, for distribution preferences.

And while at it, reply to Suresh with an appreciative nod.

Thank you again Suresh!

Regards,
Mark Janzer, K5MGJ

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information