[HQRP] 2n2/40 boards and parts, recap

Mark Janzer mjanzer@wsbc.com
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 09:56:16 -0600

The remainder of the parts for the 2N2-40 project will, likely, be
distributed at the March 17th meeting.

Dan's Small Parts has a lot of the remaining pieces, from when he used to
kit parts for the radio.
He has extended a little break in the price for our quantity order (and to
get rid of his 2N2-40 inventory), he undercut Mouser on a number of prices
when I quoted some of them. The order, from HQRP, was mailed to Dan on
friday.

The remaining components have either been acquired from Fry's (resistors
.0149 each) or ordered from Mouser (resistors .009 each, audio xfrmr 1.37
ea., etc.....).

The only items on the parts list not being provided are the fuse holders
and the power connectors.

The main boards are cut and ready and there is some smaller scrap for the
chads.
There is a sufficient quantity of large pieces of copper clad board left
for fabricating cases.

See you on the 17th!

Regards,
Mark, K5MGJ
---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information