[HQRP] FS: TET 40-10 Beam

K5BDZ@aol.com K5BDZ@aol.com
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 08:37:52 EST

Well, it's a hard decision, but my "never out of the box" TET Model 433 Beam
is for sale for pick up only in Houston.  The beam is in it's original box
which I opened only to insure no damage in shipment when I received it, then
closed up and taped it securely.  Then stored it.

The TET model 433 is a three element beam for 40, 20, 15, and 10 meters.  Two
driven elements, with two active elements on 40 and three active elements on
20, 15, and 10.

This TET was one of the last ones made just prior to the closing of TET and
the death of the owner Mac Tanagutchi (spelling??).  TET Beams were
outstanding in their exceptional bandwidth, construction, and operation.

Selling for $450.  Pick up at my home in Houston.

e-mail me if you want my telephone number to discuss.
Bill Hickox  K5BDZ
---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information