[HQRP] March HQRP Meeting

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 16:28:59 -0500

Gang,

Had a great meeting this morning.  One of the largest turnouts in a while.

We finished bagging and distributing the parts for the 2N2-40 project.  The
building has begun.  First round of bragging will occur at the April
meeting.  Bring your 2N2-40 - whether complete or just partially complete
for all to see.   Photo's will be taken!

Since the Belton Hamfest is the 3rd Saturday of April .  .  .

WE HAVE MOVED THE APRIL MEETING TO SATURDAY APRIL 28TH ! ! !

Please note this change in meeting date NOW on your calendar.

Last call on the Ft. Smith, Arkansas trip to ARKIECOM.  Six are signed up
to go from Houston in caravan leaving Friday morning April 6 and returning
Sunday evening, April 8.  If you are thinking about going let me know in
the next couple of days.  I have four rooms reserved and right now only
need three.  If I don't have someone else speak up, I'm going to release
the fourth room for someone else.

And, the Brenham hamfest is Saturday March 31st in two weeks.  That's about
as close as it gets.

Ed Manuel, N5EM

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information