[HQRP] Re: FS: TET 40-10 Beam

K5BDZ@aol.com K5BDZ@aol.com
Sat, 17 Mar 2001 17:08:33 EST

I've had questions regarding the TET Model 433 specs which are below.  For
others who missed the ad, here 'tis.

The TET model 433 is a three element beam for 40, 20, 15, and 10 meters.  Two
driven elements, with two active elements on 40 and three active elements on
20, 15, and 10.

This TET was one of the last ones made just prior to the closing of TET and
the death of the owner Mac Taniguchi  TET Beams were outstanding in their
exceptional bandwidth, construction, and operation.  Bought new in August
1988 and still in original box, never assembled.

Selling for $450.  Pick up at my home in Houston.

Specs:

Active elements:  40 M - Two
                    20, 15, 10 M - Three

Gain:               40 M - 2.1  dBd
                    20 M - 8.2  dBd
                    15 M - 8.7  dBd
                    10 M - 7.3  dBd
Bandwidth (1.5:1 SWR)       40 M - over 100 kHz
                                20 M - over 350 kHz
                                15 M - over 450 kHz
                                10 M - over 1 MHz
Element Length   30.5 feet
Boom Length     13.2 feet
Weight          32.1 lbs
Power               1 KW CW (higher SSB)

e-mail me direct off-net please.
Bill K5BDZ    K5BDZ@aol.com
---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information