[HQRP] W1AW

Janzer, Mark MJanzer@arcadis-us.com
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 06:56:27 -0700

Just a cute little thing I set up at the office:

I picked up a portable short-wave receiver with SSB and have been able to
fix a wire antenna to the window of my office (6th floor facing west),
yesterday.

I've set the one button memories to the various W1AW frequencies and punch
around till I get the best signal.  When the W1AW schedule permits and if
work is momentarily slow, I'll listen to slow code practice for a few
minutes.

The signal was good on 17 meters yesterday. This morning, 10 meters.

Regards,
Mark (K5MGJ)
---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information