[HQRP] Fwd: FDIM 2001 Registrations

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Mon, 23 Apr 2001 17:03:41 -0500

Those going to Dayton, in particular to the FDIM forum and banquet - if ya
haven't registered yet, ya better do so - if you want a seat, anyway!

Ed Manuel, N5EM

>Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2001 01:58:43 +0100
>Sender: owner-qrp-l@Lehigh.EDU
>From: "Kenneth Evans" <w4du@mediaone.net>
>To: "Low Power Amateur Radio Discussion" <qrp-l@Lehigh.EDU>
>Subject: FDIM 2001 Registrations
>
>I just updated the list of those who are registered for the FDIM 2001
>Seminar and the QRP ARCI Awards Banquet.  The list is found at
>http://www.qrparci.org/fdim2001.htm  .  I am leaving for a week in Colorado
>tomorrow.  Trying to catch trout with my son-in-law.  I return late on the
>29th, so will not update the list again until April 30th.  This is the time
>I usually get a burst of registrations.  So if you do not hear from me,
>please do not worry.  I'll return on the 30th and dive back into the
>registrations.
>
>See you at Dayton!
>72/3,
>Ken W4DU
>QRP ARCI #696, GQRP, NOGA, NORCAL, ARRL-Life

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information