[HQRP] Fwd: Last Call for SMK-1 kits, Limited Number of Toroid Kits Available

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Thu, 31 May 2001 11:15:48 -0500

FYI

Ed

>Date: Thu, 31 May 2001 07:39:42 -0700
>Sender: owner-qrp-l@Lehigh.EDU
>From: "Doug Hendricks" <ki6ds@dph.dpol.net>
>To: "Low Power Amateur Radio Discussion" <qrp-l@Lehigh.EDU>
>Subject: Last Call for SMK-1 kits,  Limited Number of Toroid Kits Available
>
>Guys, we are down to the last 32 SMK-1 kits.  There will not be any more, so
>if you want one of these, you had better hurry.   We are taking a list, and
>if you want one of the last SMK-1 kits, please do two things.   Send me an
>email with NorCal SMK-1 Kits as the subject and when I confirm that you are
>on the list, send Jim a check for $34.
>
>Also, one of the projects that we had planned on doing (please don't ask, it
>had never been announced) has been delayed for a long time, so we have some
>toroid kits available again.  We have 100 more of the NorCal Toroid kits
>which contain:
>
>25 - T37-2
>25 - T37-6
>25 - FT37-43
>25 - FT37-61
>25 - T50-2
>25 - T50-6
>10 - T50-7
>15 - Type 43 Ferrite Beads
>
>The cost:  $30 + $4 Shipping and handling.  To order, again, do two things,
>send me an email with NorCal Toroid Kit as the subject and when you get a
>confirmation return message, send Jim Cates a check for $34 to:
>
>Jim Cates
>3241 Eastwood Rd.
>Sacramento, CA 95821
>
>Please make checks to Jim Cates, NOT NorCal.
>
>Again, no waiting on the kits.  They are packaged and ready to go.  Jim will
>ship immediately upon receipt of your check.  72, Doug

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information