[HQRP] 2N2/40 project

Ken Mitchell kenm1@ev1.net
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 20:44:32 -0500

Just wondering if there's enough difference in the diagram from the QRPp
article and information off the internet to make up for the number of
parts I've identified as open items?

Could someone bring their copy of the QRPp article to lunch on Wednesday
so we can compare? I have a list of what I'll call "open items" which
I'll need to collect if not a diagram difference or maybe I'll need to
collect anyway. Some of the capacitors I'll need to look up in the
handbook to read. Perhaps I'll have a bag of these so some of the
experienced hands can give me a clue on the coding.

Just want to sync up with the builders of this group.

If anyone's interested in the list I can prepare another email.

73,
Ken
KD2KW
---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information