[HQRP] Meeting location

Janzer, Mark MJanzer@arcadis-us.com
Wed, 27 Jun 2001 14:28:42 -0600

I've started a dialog with the Houston Arboretum on using one of their
meeting rooms, once a month, on a Saturday.

The details are a bit sketchy, at present, but I'll keep you all informed as
it progresses, to see what may or may not work.  I certainly don't want to
pay money (dues) to be able to meet or use their facilities.

Mark, K5MGJ

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Manuel (N5EM) [mailto:n5em@flash.net]
Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2001 11:48 PM
To: hqrp@stevens.com
Subject: [HQRP] Update

The webpage has been updated with the July meeting date (21st).

Still looking for a new meeting location.  If anyone has made any progress
please let me know.  My backup plan is to check with the Luby's.

Also, would someone refresh my memory on dates for Ham functions in July -
specifically the Texas City fest?  If they have a web-site post that as
well.

Ed

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information
---