[HQRP] FS: Shack Cleaning

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Wed, 04 Jul 2001 21:01:40 -0500

More items have to go.  QRPers first, Tx City Hamfest next.

1.  Mizuho MX-2, 2m CW/SSB handheld.  Runs on 4 AAA cells.  One 50 khz.
segment 144.197 - 144.252 (OK, it's a bit more than 50 khz.).  Think its
around .5 watt but I really don't know and haven't measured it.  $75.

2.  Ten Tec MFJ-9406 Six Meter SSB/CW rig.  With microphone that says Radio
Shack on it.  $200.

3.  Kantronics KPC-3 with version 8.2 software.  No cables or anything else
with it.  $50.

4.  MFJ 16010 Antenna Tuner.  $25.

5.  Palomar Engineers R-X Noise Bridge.  $35.

6.  E.F. Johnson Jr. Matchbox.  This one is rough.  Works OK - no external
bridge.  $50.

7.  Yaesu VR-500 handheld multimode scanner, Yaesu soft leather case, Yaesu
programming software and PC cable.  $225.

All items plus shipping which will be Priority Mail where possible.  I
prefer Paypal.

Thanks.

Ed Manuel, N5EM
n5em@amsat.org

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information