[HQRP] WTB: Rotary Attenuator, 10 dB steps

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 13:21:56 -0500

Gang,

I would like to find a rotary attenuator for my bench.

I have a Telonic Berkely 8122S-130, rotary attenuator, SMA connections, 0 -
10 dB. in 1 dB steps, approximately 1.25 inches diameter and about 3 inches
long.

I'm imagine they make one that's a perfect match, but has 10 dB steps,
probably 0 - 60 dB.  The two together mounted in a small box will be very
compact on my bench.

If you have such an animal and would consider selling it, drop me an email
with what you have and price.

The two combined together will give me 1 db steps up to the maximum of the
10 dB attenuator.  I use this above 1 ghz. for UHF stuff so I can't really
make one that satisfies my requirements.  And, of course, its all QRP :-)

Ed, N5EM
n5em@amsat.org

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information