[HQRP] Re: [AQRP] Bruce Paige, KK5DO, Running for AMSAT BOD

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 16:06:05 -0500

Absolutely.  Great guy, dedicated satellite guy.  Went out of his way
during the premier of "Frequency" the movie to have a ham radio information
table in the lobby to answer questions.

Pass the word.  Vote for him and Barry Baines!  (Barry is the head of the
Area Coordinator organization and a great guy as well).

Ed, N5EM