[HQRP] 2001 Washington State Salmon Run Announcement

W5HNS@aol.com W5HNS@aol.com
Thu, 26 Jul 2001 17:23:38 EDT

> Greetings!
>
> The 2001 Washington State Salmon Run (our version of a state QSO Party) will
> be held during the weekend of September 15-16.
> This is the legendary contest that includes smoked salmon prizes.  Complete
> details are available at
> http://www.wwdxc.org/salmonrun/
>
> Here are the basic rules:
>
> Washington State Salmon Run, sponsored by the Western Washington DX Club,
> from
> 1600Z Saturday September 15 thru 0700Z
> Sunday September 16 and 1600Z thru 2400Z Sunday September 16, 2001, phone
> and
> cw (cw in subband/no cross mode QSOs).
> Work stations once per band/mode, portable/mobiles can be worked again in
> each
> county.  Washington stations work everyone,
> non-Washington work only Washington stations.  Single op, multi-single,
> Washington Clubs, mobile, and county DXpedition
> classes.  QRP, Low Power (<200w), and High Power.  Exchange: RST and
> county/state/province/country.  2 points for phone
> QSOs, 4 points for cw QSOs.  Count each multiplier only once (no need to
> work
> on both phone and cw).  W7DX is worth a 500
> point bonus on both phone and cw.  Send logs by October 31 to
> salmon-run@wwdxc.org or Western Washington DX Club, P.O.
> Box 395, Mercer Island, WA  98040.  Smoked Salmon prizes and certificates.
> Complete rules at
> http://www.wwdxc.org/salmonrun/
>
> Smoked salmon awards are given to the top score in each US call area and DX
> entity (plus lots of other "Special" prizes e.g. "Top
> Score in Iowa" "Rookie of the Year" "Benton County Top Score" etc).  If you
> would like to sponsor a smoked salmon award, send
> an email to salmonrun@wwdxc.org for details (it only costs $10 and is great
> advertising!).
>
> If you have questions, please send them to salmonrun@wwdxc.org
>
> 73!  Jack, WA0RJY (K7ED in contests)
>
> Distributed by WDN - http://www.wdn.com

-- Attached file included as plaintext by Listar --

Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 14:52:14 +0100
From: "Bernie McClenny, W3UR" <bernie@dailydx.com>
To: "THE DAILY DX - send to group (newsletter)" <dailydx@wdn.com>
Subject: [ The Daily DX ] 2001 Washington State Salmon Run Announcement

[...]

Copyright 1998 to date, The DailyDX

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information