[HQRP] Re: Ron's okay but .....

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Fri, 03 Aug 2001 12:01:11 -0500

At 11:12 AM 8/3/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Dear Ed - Ron had an accident last night in the barn.  The extended ladder
>collapsed and he fell 18 ft. to the concrete floor.  I called the
>ambulance bc I was afraid for him to move. Anyway, not much damage other
>than broken right arm (at the wrist) and maybe at the elbow, 8 staples to
>the cut on the back of his head, and stitches to the right elbow
>gash.  Neck, back, pelvis and legs are okay!!!!  He goes into surgery this
>afternoon at 2:00pm for pins in his wrist.  He's at Katy Hospital -
>281-392-1111    Rm. 211 right now.  Don't know if he'll spend the night in
>the hospital tonight or not.  But I hope so.  I'm not looking forward to
>having this bad patient home.<grin>    Please let the ham guys etc. know
>and I'll be in touch to let you know the outcome of the surgery.  What is
>your phone number?    Please write to my e-mail if you like -
><mailto:ihs@sparkles.com>ihs@sparkles.com.
>
>Inez

Ed Manuel, N5EM	Houston, TX (Harris Co.) EL29
Houston QRP Club, Houston Amateur Television Society
http://www.n5em.com/	 n5em@amsat.org

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information