[HQRP] Need Some Help

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Sun, 05 Aug 2001 11:32:39 -0500

Gang,

As you read, Ron is back home - with one arm unusable for a while.

I'm planning to make a trip out there after work on Monday to help get his
ham station on the air from the house for him.  If you can help, drop me a
note.  A few of us ought to be able to get him rolling in a few hours
before dark.

If another evening would work better, let me know and I'll post a final
note and call everyone later this evening.

So, who can give me a hand getting the crippled Aggie on the air :-)

Ed

Ed Manuel, N5EM	Houston, TX (Harris Co.) EL29
Houston QRP Club, Houston Amateur Television Society
http://www.n5em.com/	 n5em@amsat.org

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information