[HQRP] Small Wonders Labs - DSWII??

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Mon, 06 Aug 2001 10:04:58 -0500

Rumors about a new version of the DSW from Dave are true and described
below.  (Oh, and BTW, I DID WIN the grand prize at Austin Summerfest!!!!!)

Ed, N5EM

Ed Manuel, N5EM	Houston, TX (Harris Co.) EL29
Houston QRP Club, Houston Amateur Television Society
http://www.n5em.com/	 n5em@amsat.org

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information