[HQRP] Evening trip to Wounded Wing, Texas

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Mon, 06 Aug 2001 10:29:22 -0500

Gang,

Thanks to Mike, WA5TWT for volunteering to help get Ron operational.

He and I will be at Ron's this evening after work getting an HF antenna and
VHF/UHF vertical up to make Ron's 706 operational in the house while he
recovers from his fall.

Ron is doing well and is more annoyed at being stove up than suffering from
his injuries.  Of course, his wrist looks like something from the Bionic Man.

If you have the chance, feel free to join us around 6pm tonight for an hour
or two.

I-10 to Highway 359, the first Brookshire exit heading West, then south to
Church Street which Y's off to the right about 2 miles south of I10.  We'll
try to have a radio on 146.52 if you get lost.

Ed, N5EM
Ed Manuel, N5EM	Houston, TX (Harris Co.) EL29
Houston QRP Club, Houston Amateur Television Society
http://www.n5em.com/	 n5em@amsat.org

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information