[HQRP] Re: Upcoming QRP Club meeting

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 08:45:43 -0500

Gang,  Mark's question reminds me that the next meeting is coming up on
Saturday morning, August 18th.  QST Mr. Janzer - are we cool with the
Arboretum for a room?

Ed

At 04:01 AM 8/15/01 -0500, you wrote:
>Ed:
>      Where and when will this month's QRP Club meeting be held ?
>
>                                                    73, Mark, KE5MY
>GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
>http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.

Ed Manuel, N5EM	Houston, TX (Harris Co.) EL29
Houston QRP Club, Houston Amateur Television Society
http://www.n5em.com/	 n5em@amsat.org

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information