[HQRP] Saturday's Meeting

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 10:23:19 -0500

Hey.

Anybody out there planning to come to Saturday's meeting feel particularly
competent in antenna modeling software?

Specifically, can I have a volunteer to bring their notebook computer and
do a live demo of something like EZNEC for the club.

I'll bring a projector (VGA, 640x480 only) if that will help.

BTW - Lunch at Luthor's in an hour.  Put down your pencil and join us at
Westheimer and Gessner for BBQ and BS.

Ed Manuel, N5EM	Houston, TX (Harris Co.) EL29
Houston QRP Club, Houston Amateur Television Society
http://www.n5em.com/	 n5em@amsat.org

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information