[HQRP] Re: Newbie DXer needimg advice

Dale L Martin kg5u@hal-pc.org
Thu, 23 Aug 2001 19:04:15 -0500

Did you do a yahoo.com search on ED8MCC (Canary Islands)?

Try that....

Also, the DXNL, August 21, reported:

EA8    - The Gran Canaria DX  Group will  participate in  the  International
          Lighthouse  &  Lightship  Weekend  as  ED8MCC  from  the
Maspalomas
          Lighthouse (FEA D-2814). QSL via EA8AKN or through the bureau.
[TNX
          EA8AKN]

73 and DX,
dale, kg5u