[HQRP] Second trip to Wounded Wing Ranch

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Fri, 24 Aug 2001 11:27:59 -0500

Gang,

I realize that the vast majority of you balloon-a-tics will be Watching 18
Rise (sounds like a sci-fi novel) this weekend, but, if, perchance you are
in need of something different to do, give me a buzz or drop me a note.

I'm going back out to Ron's Farm (AG5RS) in Brookshire to get the VHF/UHF
vertical up on the pole, finishing out the suite of temporary/quick
antennas for Ron's hamshack.

Can always use another set of hands and good company while playing radio.

Ed Manuel, N5EM	Houston, TX (Harris Co.) EL29
Houston QRP Club, Houston Amateur Television Society
http://www.n5em.com/	 n5em@amsat.org

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information