[HQRP] Re: Next Belton swapfest

Janzer, Mark MJanzer@arcadis-us.com
Mon, 1 Oct 2001 15:34:49 -0600

I had tentatively planned to car pool with Mark (KE5MY) to Belton, on
Saturday the 6th.

My plans as twisting towards, that I may not be able to go to Belton, for
both work and flood reasons (appliances are coming this weekend, we hope).

Is there anyone else that may be a back-up ride for Mark, who is coming back
from Belton the same day?

Thanks!
Mark K5MGJ

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information