[HQRP] November Meeting HQRP Club

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 12:41:38 -0500

Gang,

Time to start thinking about our November meeting.  Third Saturday of the
month is November 17th.  We will be meeting at the Houston Arboretum as
before.  Directions are on the webpage http://www.hqrp.stevens.com/ .  I've
copied the Austin club and the Houston ATV club in case there are folks
there that would be interested in the topic of the month.

I would like to invite anyone who is using Antenna Modeling software to
give us a presentation.  I know that I'm trying to learn this tool and the
learning curve is steep!

If you are doing this today, consider doing a presentation.  It doesn't
have to be complicated or long.  Just show us a couple of things you have
learned and help get the rest of us going.

In case you didn't know, you can download EZNEC for Windows by Roy
Lewallen, W7EL as a demo version at
http://www.eznec.com/index.shtml.  Throw it on your notebook computer and
bring it to the meeting.

If anyone has access to a notebook projector, that would be helpful.

Any other ideas for the meeting would be welcome.  What do YOU want to see?

Ed Manuel, N5EM	Houston, TX (Harris Co.) EL29
Houston QRP Club, Houston Amateur Television Society
http://www.n5em.com/	 n5em@amsat.org

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information