[HQRP] Re: November Meeting HQRP Club

Janzer, Mark MJanzer@arcadis-us.com
Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:39:33 -0700

November 17th is THIS saturday.  Classroom "B" has been reserved from 9:00
to 10:00 at the Arboretum.

The center is very active, with the pleasant weather, so our indoor time
will be limited (usually we've been able to get a room till 11:00).

I'd suggest that if you are bringing something, or presenting, which may
require some set-up, come a little early.

Also Mark Bersche, will be teaching a class in room "C" and is involved in
the bobcat detection program. I'll try to arrive early and talk with him
about his ideas for remotely documenting the bobcats in the park.

Regards,
Mark Janzer
K5MGJ

---