[HQRP] November Meeting Report

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 23:14:15 -0600

Well, if you missed this one, you missed out.

Ron, AG5RS brought his notebook and Charlie, W2CL brought the projector
from the office and we had a great presentation by Ron on EZNEC.  This is
not an easy application to learn and the tips and techniques shown by Ron
should get a number of us moving forward learning to model antennas using
this tool.

I think that this was SO valuable that I think we'll do it again after the
first of the year.  We'll talk about it at the December meeting and see
what everyone thinks.  And, speaking of the December meeting, make it down
on your calendar.  December 15, Houston Arboretum!

This one was so useful, how about a similar program for December.  Several
folks asked questions about Antenna Design software.  How about having a
program featuring this area of software tools.  Can I see a cyber show of
hands from folks who have and are using some antenna design software
tool?  Can we draft you into a short presentation to share the knowledge?

And, I believe that Charlie will not be able to make the December
meeting.  Anyone else have access to a projector for that meeting?

Look forward to input from those who can make December's program as great
as Novembers!

Ed Manuel, N5EM	Houston, TX (Harris Co.) EL29
Houston QRP Club, Houston Amateur Television Society
http://www.n5em.com/	 n5em@amsat.org

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information