[HQRP] December Meeting

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Tue, 04 Dec 2001 09:51:25 -0600

Gang,

OK - I have complied a list of a few antenna design programs that I can
demo at the December meeting (in the absence of YOUR suggestions).  This
list includes:
"Antenna", MLoop31, PCAAD21 and Yagimax.  I will also look at the programs
in the ARRL Antenna CD.  What I don't have are programs that have price
tags associated :-)

There is still time to step forward and volunteer.  Else, you have to
listen to me for the whole time.

Still plenty of time.  Also, if anyone has a projector available that they
can bring to the meeting, please sing out!

Ed, N5EM

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information