[HQRP] NO MEETING PLACE FOR SATURDAY!

Ed Manuel (N5EM) n5em@flash.net
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 17:16:12 -0600

GANG - ANY IDEAS ON A MEETING SITE FOR THIS COMING SATURDAY!

Might be in trouble for this one if nobody has an alternative idea.  We are
having carpet cleaned at my house so that one is out.

Keep watching email - we may have to cancel this month's meeting if we
don't find a place.

Ed, N5em

At 03:05 PM 12/12/01 -0700, you wrote:

>This weekend Lee has said all the classrooms at the Arboretum are booked up.
>It's gonna be rainy, so outside may not be the best either.
>
>Ideas?

Ed Manuel, N5EM	Houston, TX (Harris Co.) EL29
Houston QRP Club, Houston Amateur Television Society
http://www.n5em.com/	 n5em@amsat.org

---
Send e-mail to 'listar@stevens.com' with subject:

  'unsubscribe hqrp'  to unsubscribe from this list
  'subscribe hqrp'    to subscribe from this list
  'help'              for more information